Dungarpur, March 12: Several devotees fell sick after eating 'prasad' distributed on the occasion of Mahashivratri on Thursday in Aspur village of Dungarpur district in Rajasthan.
Aspur's Chief Medical Health Officer (CHMO) said, "Almost 60-70 people are sick, this number is likely to increase." Mahashivratri 2021 Wishes: PM Narendra Modi, President Ram Nath Kovind, Prakash Javadekar and Other Leaders Greet People of the Nation.
The medical teams of several hospitals have collected samples of patients, the medical officer added. The CHMO said that it appears to be a case of food poisoning.
(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from Syndicated News feed, LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body)