Nagpur, Jul 5 (PTI) A 6-year-old girl and her 2-year-old sister died from suspected food poisoning in Patansaongi village in Nagpur district, a police official said on Tuesday.

Also Read | SpiceJet Shares Decline 2% Over Multiple Incidents of Technical Glitches in Flights.

Sakshi Meena and her younger sister Radhika complained of throat pain on Monday night after dinner and were found unresponsive on Tuesday morning, a Saoner police station official said.

Also Read | Cryptocurrency Crash: Singapore Government Reportedly Plans Tougher Restrictions Amid Crypto Meltdown.

They were rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival, he said, adding that food samples had been sent for testing.

An accidental death case has been registered and further probe was underway, the official said.

(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from Syndicated News feed, LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body)