Tel Aviv, May 16: Two brothers, ages two and six, are hospitalized in Ramat Gan's Tel HaShomer Hospital after eating cannabis cookies. According to the mother, the children mistakenly ate the cookies, became dizzy and fell on furniture. She said the younger child ate half a cookie while the older boy ate a whole cookie.

The six-year-old is in moderate condition while the two-year-old is in serious condition. Thailand: Man Beats Cannabis Enthusiasts To Roll Fastest Joint in 43 Seconds, Becomes Fastest Joint-Roller in Phuket.

Edible forms of cannabis, particularly in high concentrations, can be harmful to children. Paediatricians say that such edibles should be clearly labelled and stored safely away from children as other medications and potentially toxic products.

(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from Syndicated News feed, LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body)