Mumbai, October 2: October looks good with its upcoming motorcycle, scooters, and EV launches. The previous month, companies introduced sports bikes and other two-wheelers in the Indian market with amazing features and designs. In October, many two-wheeler manufacturers plan to launch new vehicles for Indian customers.
In September, many two-wheelers missed the opportunity to get the official launch date, and others were launched ahead of the expected time. The festive season is coming in India, and many motorcycle and scooter manufacturers will introduce their new lineup of two-wheelers. From scooters to sports bikes and EVs, check everything about the October launches of the two-wheelers. Car Launches in October 2023: From Force Gurkha 5-Door and Toyota Taisor To Tata Punch EV, Know Details About Upcoming Cars.
List of Two-Wheelers Launching in October 2023:
In October, companies like KTM, Triumph, Aprilia, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda are expected to launch their latest bike models in the Indian market. On the other hand, EeVe and Hero electric bikes are expected to launch their EVs. Here is the list of two-wheelers launching in October 2023 in India. Skoda Slavia Matte Edition Announced With New Features, Check New Festive Pricing Effective For Slavia and Kushaq.
- Triumph Scrambler 400X: The new Triumph Scrambler 400X has a liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with 4-valves and DHOC. The engine is able to generate 39.5 bhp at 8,000 rpm and 37.5 Nm at 6,500 rpm. It offers a six-speed gearbox, Bosch electronic fuel injection with electronic throttle control, and many other features. The bike has yet to be launched; however, the pre-booking for this model has already started on its official website.
- Aprilia RS 457: Aprilia already teased all the details about its upcoming RS 457 in September. However, the launch of the new bike is yet to remain. The company is expected to launch its new Aprilia RS 457 in the Indian market in October. As per the reports, the RS 457 is likely to launch this week. It comes with a parallel-twin engine expected to churn up 47 bhp at 10,500 rpm. The torque details are expected to be 48.8 Nm at 8,500 rpm. The expected price for this bike is Rs 4.25 lakh onwards.
- Royal Enfield Shotgun 650: The new Royan Enfield Shotgun 650 may launch in October; however, there is no confirmation. As per a report, the new Shotgun 650 will be launched with a height of 2,170mm to 2,260, 820mm to 890mm narrow built, and a reduced wheelbase of 35mm to 1,465mm from 1,500mm. The report says that the Shotgun 650 will likely use a 648cc twin-engine that can produce 47hp. The other details of the bike have yet to be discovered.
- New Honda CB1000R: The reports say that the new motorcycle from Honda is expected to launch in October, or it may launch next year. The new Honda CB1000R is expected to launch between Rs 15 to 16 lakh. As per a report, the top speed of the new Honda bike is likely to be 225 kmph. As per the same report, the motorcycle may launch with a 999cc liquid-cooled engine with up to 143 bhp power and 104 Nm torque.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 450: The Himalayan 450 testing mules have often been spotted in India. Many reports have revealed that the spotted motorcycle may be launched with 450cc engine that can produce power up to 40bhp and 37Nm torque. The rumoured price of the bike is Rs 3 lakh onwards.
Besides these motorcycles, the other two-wheelers, such as Kinetic e-Luna, New Ather 450s, EeVe Tesoro, and Hero Electric AE-47 E-bike, are expected to launch in October 2023. Each model may be revealed ahead of the festive season and launch with new features, design upgrades, and digital displays.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Oct 02, 2023 06:19 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).