The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi will release the Admit Card today, May 15, for the entrance exam of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) courses. Although a released time has not been announced, reports suggest that AIIMS will publish the MBBS admit card or hall tickets 2019 in the evening, around 6:00 pm. Once released the AIIMS Admit Card 2019 can be obtained by visiting the official website; aiimsexams.org. All the MBBS candidates are hence advised to keep a tab on the AIIMS official website for updates. NTA NET 2019 Admit Card.
AIIMS will conduct the MBBS entrance exam 2019 on May 25 and 26, in two shifts in an online mode and the duration of the examination will be three and a half hours. NEET has already conducted the entrance exams for medical and dental undergraduate courses across India. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Dates.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the activated link stating, “AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019.”
- A login based window will open on the AIIMS official website.
- Enter your AIIMS MBBS registration ID and date of birth to login.
- Your AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
AIIMS and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts medical entrance exams separately for MBBS admissions. The entrance exam will be conducted by AIIMS for selecting candidates for MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana. For 2019, as many as 1,120 seats are open for admission.