The Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has conducted the AP Inter 1st and 2nd year supplementary exam in May. As per the schedule, the AP Intermediate 12th supplementary examinations were held from May 14, the same date when its 10th SSC result was declared, till May 22. The examinations are over and as per reports, the AP Intermediate supplementary result 2019 will be declared by June 15. Although, no official confirmation has been received from the board yet, it is speculated that BIEAP will not delay the announcement, considering the undergraduate admission process. Once released, the students will be able to check their AP Intermediate supplementary result 2019 on the official website; bieap.gov.in.
This year, nearly, 10.17 lakh candidates appeared in the class 12 board exams, out of which, 6.30 lakh qualified. Students who failed to secure a passing percent in the AP Intermediate 2019 exam, participated in the supplementary examinations, which were conducted in May.
How to Check AP Intermediate Supplementary Result 2019?
- Visit the official website; bieap.gov.in.
- Once declared, the AP Intermediate 2019 supplementary result link 2019 will be activated on the homepage.
- Candidates need to fill in the login credentials such as roll number and name and submit.
- Your AP Intermediate Supplementary Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
In 2019, the pass percentage for Andhra Pradesh 12th exam stood at 72%. Girls performed better than boys, scoring 75%, while male candidates scored 68%. The AP Intermediate result 2019 was earlier decided to be declared on June 1, but as of now, there is no confirmation on the same. Students are hence, advised to keep a tab with the official BIEAP website to know the AP Intermediate Supplementary result.