The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH or HBSE) will declare class 12th board exam results today, after 12:00 pm. Once announced, candidates can check their marks with their roll numbers on the official website of the board, bseh.org.in. However, the exact time for the result announcement have not been confirmed by the board yet. Quoting media reports, the class 12th results is expected to release by evening. Again, board chairman Dr Jagbir Singh was quoted in a Hindi news saying that BSEH class 12th results will be announced in the midnight. Students are advised to keep visiting the HBSE website as the results will be out soon.
The Haryana Education board conducted the class 12 examinations 2018 from March 7 and continued till April 3. The official website may take time to respond and students are recommended to keep their calm and try again later. Other third-party websites such as examresults.net and indiaresults.com will also host the results as BSEH will pass the information to make it less hectic for the candidates to know their class 12 scores.
Steps to check BSEH class 12th exam results 2018:
1. Visit the official website; bseh.org.in.
2. Once declared, a link will appear on the screen stating—Haryana Board class 12th results 2018. Click the link.
3. You will be directed to a new webpage.
4. Now, enter your roll number mentioned in your HBSE class 12th admit card and click submit.
5. Your class 12 results will be displayed on the computer screen.
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future references.
As many as 2,24,000 students have reportedly appeared in the HBSE class 12th examinations 2018. 77,000 candidates from open school have also written the exams held on March-April 2018. The board will announce the results for both the sections today. After the release of the Senior Secondary class 12th examinations on May 18, Haryana board is likely to announce the results date for the Secondary School class 10th exams.