The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently re-scheduled the RRB Group C, ALP and Technicians exams for the cyclone affected Odisha and other candidates who faced technical glitches regarding unavailability of image representation. The conducting body has now rescheduled the RRB Group C, ALP Technician Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT), for all the affected candidates who will now appear tomorrow, May 21, 2019. For tomorrow’s examination, the RRB Group C ALP Technician 2019 admit card is now available and can be downloaded from the official website; rrbcdg.gov.in. Apart from the official website the RRB Group C hall tickets can also be downloaded from regional sites of Railway Recruitment Board. RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Released Online, Know First-Stage CBT Recruitment Exam Pattern Here.
RRB conducted the Group C ALP and Technician CBAT 2019 on May 10. Many candidates represented that were affected reportedly in Test 4 or Test 5 of the RRB Group C ALP and Technician recruitment exam. Hence, on the account of image not visible issue during the CBAT, the Odisha cyclone Fani affected candidates have now got another chance to appear in the recruitment exam. They can download their respective RRB Group C, ALP and Technician CBAT 2019 admit card from the official and regional websites.
How to Download RRB ALP Technician Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the regional or official websites of RRB; rrbcdg.gov.in.
- You will come across a link stating, “Download CBAT E-Call Letter for FANI Cyclone affected Candidates and Image Issue Rescheduled Candidates (ALP & Technicians Posts).”
- Click the above-stated link.
- Now enter your RRB user ID or registration number, your password or date of birth to login to your account.
- Your RRB ALP Technician Admit Card 2019 will appear on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same to appear in the rescheduled exam.
It is important here to note that any candidates if had made any false representation and rescheduled for CBAT, RRB reserves the right to take appropriate action and the decision of RRB on this account shall be final and binding. Besides, the rescheduled candidates will not have to bring the vision certificate for appearing in the rescheduled CBAT on 21-05-19 as the same have been submitted by them on 10-05-19 in the centre.