Mumbai, November 10: Local train services will be affected due to mega block on Harbour line and Central lines on Sunday, November 11, 2018. The mega block will be conducted on the Harbour line from 1:30 am on Sunday to 06:00 am, while on the Central line, fast train services will be disrupted from 10:30 am to 3: 00 pm. However, there will be no block on the Western line. Mumbaikars travelling tomorrow will need to plan their commute in advance according to the mega block. CR Paints Mumbai Local Train's Womens' Compartment With Colourful Art, Twitter Says It Will Soon Turn Red Due to Paan Stains
Here are the details of the mega block:
THANE-KALYAN DOWN FAST LINE FROM 10:30 AM TO 3:00 PM:
- Down fast & semi-fast services leaving CSMT from 9:25 am to 2:25 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup & Mulund stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts. Down fast services beyond Thane will be diverted on Down slow line between Thane & Kalyan halting at all stations & will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
- Up fast/Semi fast line services leaving Kalyan station from 10:37 am to 2:31 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar & Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts & will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
- All Down & Up slow locals leaving/arriving CSMT from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
KURLA-VASHI UP & DOWNLINES FROM 1:30 AM TO 6:00 AM ON 10/11.11.2018 (SATURDAY-SUNDAY NIGHT)
- Down Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving CSMT from 4:32 am to 5:18 am & Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Vashi from 4:03 am, Belapur from 3:51 am, Panvel from 4:03 am upto service leaving Panvel 5:17 am & Vashi 5:59 am will remain suspended.
- However special local trains will run on Vashi-Panvel sections during the block period.
- Harbour Line passengers are also permitted to travel via Trans-Harbour/Main Line during the block period. Mumbai Local New Time Table 2018: Details of New Trains And Western Railway Schedule That Will Come Into Effect From November 1
Meanwhile, from tomorrow the suburban network on the Central Railway will get the fourth corridor. The railway board has approved 40 local services (20 up and 20 down) between Nerul/Belapur and Kharkoper. Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal will flag off the inaugural run from Kharkoper on November 11, 2018. Regular services will commence from November 12, 2018.