Uttar Pradesh Fire: Groom, Two Others Sustain Injuries Before Wedding As High-Tension Cable Falls on Makeshift Shelter in Bijnor

A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

News IANS|
Uttar Pradesh Fire: Groom, Two Others Sustain Injuries Before Wedding As High-Tension Cable Falls on Makeshift Shelter in Bijnor
Representational Image (File Photo)

Bijnor, April 18: A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

The incident occurred on Wednesday night, when Monu Singh, 24, Manoj Kumar, 27, and his wife Yashoda Devi, 25, were getting ready for his wedding. After the high-tension line fell, three cooking gas cylinders also burst, spreading the fire. Uttar Pradesh Fire Video: Massive Blaze Engulfs Rubber Warehouse in Meerut, Firefighters on Scene.

Fire tenders and police rushed to the spot and doused the fire. According to Rehar SHO Dheeraj Solanki, the injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital where doctors described their condition as stable. The wedding ceremony was held later.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Apr 18, 2024 10:04 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

Uttar Pradesh Fire: Groom, Two Others Sustain Injuries Before Wedding As High-Tension Cable Falls on Makeshift Shelter in Bijnor

A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

News IANS|
Uttar Pradesh Fire: Groom, Two Others Sustain Injuries Before Wedding As High-Tension Cable Falls on Makeshift Shelter in Bijnor
Representational Image (File Photo)

Bijnor, April 18: A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

The incident occurred on Wednesday night, when Monu Singh, 24, Manoj Kumar, 27, and his wife Yashoda Devi, 25, were getting ready for his wedding. After the high-tension line fell, three cooking gas cylinders also burst, spreading the fire. Uttar Pradesh Fire Video: Massive Blaze Engulfs Rubber Warehouse in Meerut, Firefighters on Scene.

Fire tenders and police rushed to the spot and doused the fire. According to Rehar SHO Dheeraj Solanki, the injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital where doctors described their condition as stable. The wedding ceremony was held later.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Apr 18, 2024 10:04 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

Trending Video

  • INR
  • USD
  • EUR
View all
City Petrol Diesel
New Delhi 96.72 89.62
Kolkata 106.03 92.76
Mumbai 106.31 94.27
Chennai 102.74 94.33
View all
Currency Price Change
Google News Telegram Bot
Close
Latestly whatsapp channel