The merry time of the year has finally arrived. It is Christmas, and the people all across are going crazy. From decorating the Xmas tree to making delicious recipes for the dinner time, individuals are all busy to impress their guests at the table. But what about trying something different this year? Most of us go through the same rituals from one year to the next, from making pancakes to turkey to roast potatoes. But won’t it be great, if along with your traditions, you also learn something new this time? How about learning to say, “Merry Christmas” in another language? Xmas Images and GIF Greetings to Wish Merry Christmas Online.
You can use your new skills to make your Christmas 2018 toast a touch more exotic—wishing your foreign friends in their language. Over the years, we have been saying, ‘Merry Christmas,’ whether it is in person or a card or online and it is great. But it feels so last year. Hence, it is superb to learn how to wish the same in different language and send Happy Holidays greeting in Spanish, French and many other languages. Keep a few of these up your sleeve and the pronunciation right to impress your guests or confuse someone, whichever way you like, to wish Merry Christmas. Know Why It Is Correct to Wish 'Merry Christmas' and Not 'Happy Christmas'.
Watch video on wishing Merry Christmas in various languages!
- Feliz Navidad! Spanish, Spain and Gibraltar, Mexico and Central America; South America
- Joyeux Noël! French, France
- Buon Natale! Italian, Italy
- Frohe Weihnachten! German, Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Nollaig Shona Duit! Irish, Ireland
- Boas Festas! Portuguese, Portugal
- Zalig Kerstfeest! Dutch, Belgium
- Prettige Kerstdagen/ Zalig Kerstfeest! Dutch, Netherlands
- Wesolych Swiat Polish, Poland
- Gëzuar Krishlindjet! Albanian, Albania
- Kalá Christougenna! Greek, Greece
- Sretan Bozic! Croatian, Croatia
- Craciun Fericit! Romanian, Romania, Moldova
- Merii Kurisumasu! Japanese, Japan
- Shèngdàn jié kuàilè! Mandarin, China
- S̄uk̄hs̄ạnt̒ wạn khris̄t̒mās̄! Thai, Thailand
- Sung Tan Chuk Ha! Korean, Korea
- Giáng Sinh Vui vẻ! Vietnamese, Vietnam
- Glaedelig Jul! Danish, Denmark
- Häid Jõule! Estonian, Estonia
- Gleðileg jól! Icelandic, Iceland
So, here you know how to wish Merry Christmas in so many other languages. While, you have dug out your Christmas sweater, hung your stockings by the chimney, humming the Christmas carols all day long, preparing dishes for your guests, do not forget to learn these languages. Impress your friends this Christmas with your brand new skills.