Navratri, Diwali, Tulsi Puja- we are done with all three major festivals in India after which the official wedding season begins. And if you are someone who is getting married this year and trying to get in shape to look fabulous on your D- Day, we understand that it is not as easy as it seems like. Wedding season begins after so many festivals are over which means we constantly get so much good food to eat that makes it difficult to lose weight. Moreover, the stress of looking your best on the D-Day only takes a toll on your health and weight further. Weight Loss Home Remedies: Include These Spices In Your Diet To Melt Away Those Extra Kilos.
Weight loss calls for a holistic approach. You need to balance out your workout with a good diet and mental health to have healthy weight loss. Your weight loss routine must have a whole lifestyle modification for best results. One of the essential lifestyle upgrades you must to do is to include healthy foods into your diet. Ms Shruti Sharma, Bariatric Counsellor and Nutritionist, Jaypee Hospital, Noida, suggests a ten healthy foods you must include in your diet to lose weight easily-
- Green Tea- An excellent source of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), Green tea is packed with the antioxidant that helps burn fat faster.
- Whey Protein- A whey protein shake is a quick meal that provides you good protein by making you feel full. It promotes fat loss and also helps improve your body composition.
- Berries- Berries are a gem of a fruit! They are packed with polyphenol antioxidants that help burn fat faster and prevent them from forming in the first place by boosting your workout sessions and improving blood flow to your muscles.
- Nuts- High in antioxidants, fibre, protein, and healthy fats, nuts significantly help improve body composition as well
- Curd or yoghurt- Full-fat curd is exceptionally nutritious. Full-fat yoghurt contains conjugated linoleic acid, which seems to promote weight loss and fat burning in overweight and obese people.
- Pluses- They contain a significant amount of amino acids and are low in calorie and fat. Because of its high water content as well, fat will be more natural to lose.
- Oats- Oats contain insoluble fibre and carbohydrates which help curb your appetite. Having the flavourless oats is best when it comes to fat loss.
- Eggs- Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse. It helps reduce hunger, increase fullness, boost fat burning and protect heart health.
- Fatty Fish- Fatty fish contains omega-3 fatty acids that may promote fat loss. To boost fat loss and protect heart health, including a minimum of 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of oily fish in your diet at least twice a week.
Take a look at this video-
A healthy diet along with regular exercise and an improved overall lifestyle can as a whole help you achieve your weight loss goal sooner.