When it comes to talking about penis, many (women and men) discuss how long or short and fat or thin a penis is. But ever wondered, that your penis might not look the same as the other man’s penis? Now, don’t go peeping. But just to enlighten you there are apparently seven types of penises. By the end of the article, you will know the shape of your penis. Or if you are women reading this article, next time you get intimate with your partner, pay attention to the shape. Speaking with Daily Mail, Darren Breen, managing director of iMEDicare Ltd – a British retailer supplying accessories for erectile dysfunction, revealed that there are seven types of penis shapes. Why is Penis Shaped Like ‘Mushrooms’? It Cleans Your Love Rival's Sperm, Suggests The Weird Study.
Breen revealed that his company sees around 400 to 600 patients a month and a 40 per cent growth every year in the demand for vacuum devices which help maintain erections. The seven types of penis are – the pencil, the pepper, the cone, the banana, the hammer, sausage and cucumber. Let us understand why are each different from one another. Penis Fillers Are a Latest Trend for Men Who Want to Increase Their Manhood Size, But Should You Get One?
Seven Types of Penis Shapes
1. The Pencil: Darren revealed pencil penis as having long and thin uniform girth with a narrow gland. He added: “The length can range enormously but it is very long and usually thinner than the average.”
2. The Pepper: It is unusually short (3 to 4 inches) but exceptionally thick along the entire length.
3. The Cone: This shape gets narrower towards the tip of the penis. Sometimes this is linked to phimosis or tightening of the foreskin that is so restrictive it cannot be retracted at all. This could be problematic, and you should visit your GP.
4. The Banana: If your penis tilts towards left or right then you have the Banana. It can either be natural or caused by an injury. He told Daily Mail: “This can be a congenital curve - so they are born with it or it is acquired and called peyronie’s disease. It is when a scar tissue causes the penis to bend and can lead to erectile dysfunction or pain during sex.
5. The Hammer: Looking like a mushroom, it has a narrow base and a wide head. Gravity makes it more difficult for this type of erect penis to lift skyward on erection.
6. The Sausage: This is most common penis shape. It is of average thickness and length with a uniform girth along the length.
7. The Cucumber: This shape is thick all the way long. It is thicker than the usual penis and usually falls in the 5 to 8-inch bracket.
Now, remember, the shape or size does not determine how your manhood performs. It depends on how skilful you are. This trivia is just for fun so that you know which category you fall under. But if you are worry about if you have a problematic penis. So what is penis-shape?