Four people, including two children, of a family died of suspected asphyxiation after smoke from an angeethi (coal brazier) filled their room in Delhi's Alipur on Sunday, January 14, 2024. “As per preliminary investigation, 2 adults and 2 children have died. A forensic team has been called, samples of angeethi have been collected. It is suspected that they died due to suffocation. Probe from every angle is underway”, Additional DCP (Outer North) B Bharat Reddy told news agency ANI. Rajasthan Cold Wave: Child Among Three Killed From Asphyxiation From Makeshift Fireplace Smoke in Churu.

Four Family Members Die of Suspected Asphyxiation in Delhi 

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)