In a shocking incident that took place in Karnataka, the festival of Diwali turned tragic for the people of Hothpet village in Shahapura taluk of Yadgir district after two people died and over 40 were treated at a hospital after they allegedly drank contaminated water. According to reports, fear has gripped the entire village. Reports also said that most villagers developed symptoms of vomiting and loose motions. The health authorities have established a camp there to monitor the situation. Karnataka: Two Dead, Over 40 Ill After Drinking Contaminated Water on Diwali in Yadgir.
Diwali Turns Tragic in Karnataka
#Diwali, known as the festival of lights, turned tragic for Hothpet village in Shahapura taluk of Yadgir district in #Karnataka as two persons died and more than 40 are being treated at a hospital after allegedly drinking contaminated water, officials said. pic.twitter.com/lbmBL6pcp7
— IANS (@ians_india) October 26, 2022
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)