A viral video on social media shows a small boy having smoked biscuits at a stall in a public area. As the video moves further, the boy is seen shouting in pain and seeking help as his health seems to have deteriorated due to the consumption of the smoked biscuit. While it is claimed that the boy died after consuming the smoked biscuits, the truth is he was hospitalised and later recovered. Several users of X shared the video and urged people, especially parents, against consuming smoked biscuits. "These drinks have liquid Nitrogen chilled at -196 degree Celsius causing a burst in stomach resulting breathlessness," one user said, while a second user wrote, "Liquid nitrogen kills if ingested." Gurugram: Five People Hospitalised As They Vomit Blood After Eating Mouth Freshener in Restaurant (Watch Video).

Beware of These Kind of Smokey Drinks


(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)