Betting Odds for India vs Pakistan at Asia Cup 2018 Match Predicts Rohit Sharma-led Men in Blue's Victory
India vs Pakistan Cricket Rivalry | Rohit Sharma and Sarfraz Ahmed (Photo Credits: Twitter @ICC)

Whenever there is a high-profile match or an important game in an ICC event, the clouds of betting hover it. With India set to clash against Pakistan in Asia Cup 2018, on September 19, media reports have suggested that bookies are in full swing ahead of one of the most awaited cricket matches of the year! India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2018 LIVE Cricket Streaming on Hotstar and PTV Sports: Get Live Cricket Score, Watch Free Telecast of IND vs PAK ODI Match on TV & Online.

As per an ABP Live report, there are booking syndicates who have bet on Rohit Sharma-led Indian team. It is a bit surprising given the fact that there is no Virat Kohli in the Indian team, and also that India had played out of their skin to register a win against Hong Kong in their tournament opener. India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2018 Preview.

Talking about betting on India vs Pakistan match at Asia Cup 2018, the amount is estimated to be over Rs. 500 crores and is expected to climb by Rs. 100 crore more, during the match. Bets are being made on the winning team, winner of the toss, centuries and half-centuries, fours and sixes, and also fall of wickets. Asia Cup 2018 Schedule of India Matches for Free PDF Download: Timetable with Fixture & Dates When Indian Will Play Including Pakistan Clash.

As per the investigation, it is being reported that India is predicted to win the match by 80 per cent, whereas Pakistan has slim chances, with 20 per cent in their favour. India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2018: Here’s How Arch Rivals Could Meet Thrice at This Year’s Tournament.

The odds are in India’s favour too, with the betting rate being 70 paise for India’s victory and Rs 1.4 for Pakistan’s. It means, if India wins the 2018 Asia Cup match, the punter will earn Rs. 1.7, whereas he will win Rs. 2.4 if Pakistan wins. Asia Cup 2018 Points Table.

Speaking about who are the most sought batsmen in the betting fiasco, it is Shikhar Dhawan and Shoaib Malik. Dhawan scored a century against Hong Kong, a night before, and Malik has always had a great outing against Men in Blue. Asia Cup 2018 Schedule in PDF for Free Download: Timetable With List of All Matches in IST Including India vs Pakistan Fixture.

India and Pakistan share a mixed fate when it comes to records and statistics. In Asia Cup history, India holds a slight edge over their arch-rival, whereas when all the matches played in UAE are taken in context, it is Pakistan who has a dominant hold over their neighbouring country. India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2018: Shikhar Dhawan ‘ALL SET’ for the Mega Clash Tonight!

Come Wednesday, India and Pakistan will unfold another chapter in their decades-long intense rivalry. What will be interesting to see is if India can maintain their better record at Asia Cup or will Pakistan extend their dominance in the matches played in UAE. India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018: Pak Captain Sarfraz Ahmed Expects the Encounter to Be a Fierce One Even Without Virat Kohli.

If the bookies betting rates are to be considered, it seems that it is India’s match to win. However, with India and Pakistan in the middle, one really cannot predict until the last ball is bowled! To know more and be updated about the latest happenings about India vs Pakistan match at Asia Cup 2018, click here!