#MeToo in Cricket: Rahul Johri to Remain BCCI CEO, Sexual Harassment Claims Dismissed
File Image | Rahul Johri | (Photo Credits: Twitter @BCCI)

The sexual harassment allegations against BCCI CEO Rahul Johri has been dismissed by the probe committee, on Wednesday, said a top board official, as per media reports. The SC-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) had earlier formed an independent three-member panel to probe the #MeToo allegations.

The independent panel was chaired by a former judge of the Allahabad High Court, Rakesh Sharma; former Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director, P.C. Sharma; former chairperson of the Delhi Commission for Women, Barkha Singh. Sourav Ganguly’s Letter to BCCI After Sexual Harassment and #MeToo Allegations on CEO Rahul Johri: Image of Indian Cricket Is in Danger!

Rahul Johri had dismissed all the sexual harassment claims, and had submitted his explanation a month back, on October 20. The two-member panel of former CAG Vinod Rai and former India women captain Diana Edulji had then met on October 20 and 22, to decide the future course of the events. #MeToo in Cricket: BCCI CEO Rahul Johri Accused of Sexual Assault.

As per the recent reports, the probe committee had dismissed the sexual allegations levelled by two women. It is being said that the BCCI CEO, Rahul Johri, will resume his duties. Stay tuned with us for all the latest updates on Rahul Johri.