Mumbai University, was supposed to release the first merit list for undergraduate admissions of 2019-20 batch. As per earlier official release, the varsity decided to publish the MU first cut off list 2019 today, June 13 at 5:00 pm. But no such link was activated on the website, mu.ac.in and it has now been reported that the process has been postponed. The recent media reports confirm that the first cut off list for Mumbai University admission 2019 will now be released on June 17, 2019. Due to delay in submission of Maharashtra board, HSC mark sheet, the university has rescheduled the admission process. Hence, the MU first merit list 2019, which was earlier scheduled to be released on June 13, will now be published on June 17. Candidates can check the tentative revised dates for Mumbai University admission 2019 below in this article.
As the varsity has rescheduled the MU Admission 2019 procedure, it shall be noted here that the remaining timetable will also be revised. More than 6 lakh applicants have submitted forms to take admissions at different courses offered by MU.
MU Admission 2019 Cut Off List: Revised Dates
- First Cut Off List: June 17, 2019
- Document Verification: June 18, 2019
- Payment of Fee: June 18 to June 20, 2019
- Second Cut Off List: June 20, 2019
- Document Verification: June 20, 2019
- Payment of Fee: June 20 to June 22, 2019
- Third Cut Off List: June 24, 2019
- Document Verification: June 24
- Payment of Fee: June 24 to June 26, 2019
Mumbai University Admission 2019: Documents Needed
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested class 10 certificate or 10th mark sheet containing the date of birth
- Self-attested class 12 mark sheet
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM/OBC certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of sports or ECA certificate
MU has also provided a helpline number, 02066834821, for those who requires any guidance during the admission procedure. All aspirants are advised to keep a tab on the official university’s web portal to stay updated with the admission related notification.