The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has opened the registration link for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam 2019-20. The examination will be held for the recruitment to various posts to be recruited by the commission. Those who are interested in the SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier 1 recruitment exam are advised to visit the official website ssc.nic.in, to begin with, the registration process. The SSC CHSL 2019-20 exam application will end on January 10. However, the fee can be paid until January 12, 2020. Besides, the Tier 1 computer-based exam is scheduled to be held on March 13 and will continue till March 27, 2020. Below, we have provided the quick steps to fill in the SSC CHSL application form and the important dates that you should know. UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2019 Released: How to Download Call Letter? Know Prelims Exam Paper Pattern Online.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam Important Dates:
- SSC CHSL online applications: December 3, 2019, to January 10, 2020
- Last date for receipt application: January 10, 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: January 12, 2020
- Last date for online fee payment: January 12, 2020
- Last date to generate offline challan: January 12, 2020
- Last date for payment through challan: January 14, 2020
- Date of computer-based examination: March 16 to March 27, 2020
- Date of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam: March 16 to March 27, 2020
- Date of SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam: June 6, 2020
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2019-20?
- Visit the official website; ssc.nic.in.
- Register yourself for the examination.
- After registration, Click 'Apply link' in 'Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Section' under Latest Notifications tab by using the Registration Number.”
- Generate password.
- Fill in the required details and make payment.
- Keep the online receipt and confirmed application with you for future reference.
The SSC CHSL exam will be conducted for recruitment to various posts of Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries, Departments and Offices of the Indian Government. Those who clear the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam, will appear in the Tier 2 exam which will be held on June 6, 2020.