Hyderabad, October 21: In a tragic incident that took place on Monday, one child has been dead, and four others were injured after a fire broke out due to a short circuit at a children's hospital in LB Nagar. More details on this news are awaited.
In May this year, a fire broke out in a four-storey building housing a children's hospital in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat. There were no casualties reported in the mishap. According to reports, the blaze erupted in a fibre shed on the terrace of the Dev Complex building, that had a children's hospital on the fourth floor.
Check ANI tweet on the Hyderabad fire incident :
Hyderabad: One child dead, four others injured after a fire broke out due to a short circuit at a children's hospital in LB Nagar.
— ANI (@ANI) October 21, 2019
In the month of July, a fire broke out in Virar hospital. 10 kids were rushed to the terrace, there were no reports of any casualties and everyone was brought out safely.