Mumbai, November 5: Fire broke out in the storeroom of Kamgar hospital in Wagle estate of Thane district, Maharashtra. A fire engine and one rescue vehicle is present at the spot, according to media reports.
News agency ANI tweeted about the incident and shared visuals of the rescue operations underway. Check the ANI tweet below:
Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in the store room of Kamgar hospital, in Thane's Wagle estate. 1 fire engine & 1 rescue vehicle present at the spot pic.twitter.com/fRfa7YOPLT
— ANI (@ANI) November 5, 2018
Earlier today, on Monday morning, November 5, fire broke out in a high rise building, identified as Apeejay House in Park Street, Kolkata. According to an ANI update, 10 fire tenders have reached the spot to douse the flames from the multi-storey building. According to reports, the fire has been caused due to a short circuit in the server room.