Thane: Fire Erupts at Furniture Shop Near Muchhala College, Firefighters at Spot
Fire at furniture shop in Thane (Photo credit: ANI)

Thane, December 6: A fire erupted at a furniture shop in Thane west on Thursday evening. Firefighters were at the spot, trying to douse the raging flames from the structure.

The furniture shop which caught fire is located near Muchhala College on Ghodbunder road in Thane west, reported news agency ANI. Visuals from the spot show fire engulfing an entire structure.

There were no reports of casualties at the time of filing this report. More details were awaited.