One of the most awaited Hindu festivals Diwali is just around the corner and people are ready to celebrate the auspicious occasion. On this day, people decorate their houses with lights, lanterns, light butter lamps (diyas) and draw colourful rangolis. Diwali is the perfect occasion for friends and family get togethers. People wear new clothes and dress from head to toe. Not only clothes and accessories but makeup also plays an important role in getting the whole festive look right. The right makeup can make or break your entire look. Read on to know more about festive makeup looks and watch video tutorials that will help you master your makeup this Diwali 2018. Diwali Hairstyles 2018: Quick-and-Easy Festive Hairdos To Look Like a Princess on Deepavali Eve.
These looks can be your cue for the upcoming wedding season as well. Festivals are about bright colours and happiness. Shine and get the festive glow on with makeup that helps you enhance your natural beauty. Preparations for the festivals can really tire you down and that can be reflected on your face. So, before we get down to makeup tips, the first and foremost thing is to get the base i.e. your skin looking flawless. Diwali is on November 7, so you still have time to make a parlour appointment and feel rejuvenated with a facial or a clean-up. Malaika Arora as Diwali 2018 Outfit Inspiration: Take Cue from This Sexy Actress on Traditional Dressing This Deepavali Festival - See Pics.
Makeup Tips for Diwali 2018
1. Go for Gold: Gold looks good in outfits and on eyes. This Diwali let the eyes do the talking. Play with tones of gold and sparkle to your eyes with a metallic gold tinge. You can also pop the centre of your eye with a hint of gold. There are several brands which also have gold liners.
Glamorous Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial
2. Wing it Out: Add drama to your eyes by drawing a sharp winged eyeliner. This will give your eyes a glamorous look. Use a gel liner to get a dark liner on fleek.
3. Dewy Finish: The ongoing trend is all about that illuminating glow to the skin. You may have also noticed our B-town actresses rocking the blinding highlighters. Highlight your cheek bones to give a nice sheen.
Colour Smokey Eye Makeup with Dewy Skin
4. Muted Look: Muted nude lips are quite a rage right now. Nude lips add that subtle elegance to the makeup allowing your eyes to highlight. If you want to sport a statement bright mouth, use lipstick shades of pink and red.
5. Strong Eyebrow Game: Strong and sharp arched eyebrows are a dream for every girl. If you do not have the desired eyebrows, well, makeup can help you achieve that. Do not ignore your eyebrows ever. Fill in the eyebrows with the shade matching your hair colour without going overboard. Give a natural look to your eyebrows.
Wear your best traditional outfit, style your hair and step out in vogue with the best glam makeup going on. Complete your look with a bindi for an ethnic touch and wear jhumkas and there you have a complete face. Make a stunning entry at the upcoming Diwali party with these helpful makeup tips. We wish you a glamorous and a stylish Happy Diwali 2018!