A tragic incident took place in Maharashtra's Nashik where a four-year-old girl lost her life due to electrocution in an ice cream shop. In a video, the girl is seen with her father at an ice cream shop and she grabbed the refrigerator containing ice-creams outside the store, she electrocuted and fell. while the kid's father got busy buying things.

Watch Video:

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)