When it comes to fast bowling, Brett Lee is one name who surely crops up in our minds. His lethal spells are still remembered by the fans and cricketing pundits from all over the world. Lee had quite an early inclination towards the game. Born on November 8, 1976, Brett Lee has played in all the three formats of the game and started off by playing at a junior level for a local side known as Oak Flats Rats and gradually made his way up. In January 2015, Lee announced his retirement from all forms of the game and is now a commentator for Fox Sports. As the former Australian pacer turns 43, let’s have look at seven interesting facts on the cricketer. Brett Lee Unveils Franchise Model of Giant India.
- Before Brett Lee started playing at a higher level, he worked as a suit salesman.
- Brett Lee’s fastest delivery was measured at 161.1 km/h.
- Brett Lee was awarded a scholarship to attend the AIS Australian Cricket Academy in the 1995–96 season.
- Brett Lee’s love for music is quite well known. The pacer has his own rock band.
- The former Australian pacer has been a part of the animated series called Flash Force.
- Lee was named Oswald Steve Waugh.
- His favourite food is Lasagne.
On his birthday, the whole team of LatestLY wishes the former Australian pacer a very happy birthday and we hope that he keeps entertaining us with his commentary. Happy Birthday and may God bestow him with the choicest of blessings in his life.