Reliance Jio on Wednesday, December 4, announced its new all-in-one plans in line with the traffic hikes in the telecom industry. The new plans will come into effect on December 6. The most affordable plan costs Rs 199, while the costliest is priced at Rs 2,199. The revised plans come with one month, three months and twelve months validity. The "All-in-one" plan offers data and voice benefits with certain FUP minutes for making Jio to non-Jio calls. Reliance Jio to Hike Mobile Calling, Data Charges by Up to 40% from Decembre 6.
Jio in a statement said that the new plans will be 40 percent high-priced than the previous ones, but promised that it will deliver 300 percent more benefits. The plans start at Rs 199, Rs 399, Rs 555 and Rs 2199 with a validity of 28 days, two months, three months and a year.
New Jio All-In-One plans
One Month Plans (28 days)
- Rs 199 plan offers 1.5 Gb/day 1000 FUP minutes
- Rs 249 plan offers 2 Gb/day 1000 FUP minutes
- Rs 349 plan offers 3 Gb/ day 1000 FUP minutes
Two-Month Plans (56 days)
- Rs 399 plan offer 1.5 Gb/ day 2000 FUP minutes
- Rs 444 plan offers 2 Gb/ day 2000 FUP minutes
Three-Month Plans (84 days)
- Rs 555 plan offers 1.5 Gb/ day 3000 FUP minutes
- Rs 599 plan offers 2 Gb/ day 3000 FUP minutes
Twelve-Month Plan (365 days)
- Rs 2199 plan offer 1.5 Gb/ day 12000 FUP minutes
Rs 129 plan offers 2 Gb/ day 1000 FUP minutes (28 days)
Rs 329 plan offers 6 Gb/ day 3000 FUP minutes (84 days)
Rs 1299 plan offers 24 Gb/ day 12000 FUP minutes (365 days)
The new Reliance Jio All-in-one-plans will be available to Jio subscribers from Friday, December 6. The user can access new services from offline retailers as well as online services including digital wallets and recharge services or official Jio website- Jio.com.