Samsung launched the much-awaited Galaxy Note 9 smartphone at an Unpacked event in New York on Thursday. The Korean smartphone maker will be launching the device in the Indian market soon. However, the company has officially revealed the India prices ahead of its arrival in the domestic market. The new flagship smartphone from Samsung comes with several new features making a considerable upgrade than its predecessor. The base variant (128GB storage) of the smartphone will be sold in India at Rs. 67,900 while the top-end version with 512GB storage will retail at Rs. 84,900. To proffer more insight about the Galaxy Note 9, we list down top features incorporated in the newly launched flagship device.
1. Advance S Pen: The new Galaxy Note 9 gets not only improved stylus but also an advanced one. The S Pen always has been the USP of the Note series, which is technically superior and feature loaded than before. The S Pen now comes with Bluetooth capabilities that can be used as a remote for taking selfies or controlling slides during a presentation. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Flagship Smartphone Launched Globally at USD 999.99; Pre-Orders Begins Tomorrow
2. Ample Storage: Another highlight of the new Galaxy Note 9 is its ample storage space. The top end variant of the smartphone comes with 512GB of internal storage which can be expanded further by adding another 512GB of micro-SD cards, up to 1TB.
3. Wireless Charging: The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 now comes with wireless charging which is supported by wireless charging hub. This new wireless charging feature not only charges the new Galaxy Note 9 faster but also can charge another device alongside the phablet.
4. Samsung DeX: Samsung DeX features allows the users to link the smartphone to a bigger screen proffering a desktop-like experience. The company introduced this feature at the launch event of Note 9. The users can connect smartphone to an external screen via dongle using Type-C port.
5. Water-Carbon Cooling: Overheating might not be an issue on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, as it comes with water-cooling technology. The system ensures to keep the device cool while playing graphic-intensive games such as Fortnite. The cooling system will not only maintain the performance levels but also will keep the battery safe.