Kano, Jun 18 (AFP) Suspected Boko Haram islamists killed fifteen soldiers in an attack on an army base in northeast Nigeria, military sources said Tuesday.
"Fifteen bodies of soldiers have so far been recovered in a search and rescue operation," a military officer, who asked not to be named, told AFP.
"This figure could change as the operation is still ongoing and many troops remain unaccounted" for after the attack late Monday. AFP
(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)













Quickly


