The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) result 2019 has been declared today, May 20. Candidates will be able to download the AP LAWCET result 2019 rank card from May 22 on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) sche.ap.gov.in. As of now, you can only your AP LAWCET score and qualifying status online. Now as the AP LAWCET 2019 result is declared, qualified candidates will soon get the detailed scheduled for the upcoming counselling process. Reportedly, Venkata Siva Reddy of Kadapa district is the top scorer this year at the three-year LLB programme in AP LAWCET. JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card Released.
APSCHE had conducted the AP LAWCET 2019 entrance exam from May 6. This year, on behalf of APSCHE, Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducted the AP LAWCET exam. According to the TOI report, the AP LAWCET 2019 result was declared today at 12:00 pm, by Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Council Chairman S Vijaya Raju and LAWCET chairman Prof SM Rahmatullah in Amaravati.
How to Check AP LAWCET 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website; sche.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the activated result link.
- It will guide you to the result page.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and click on submit.
- Your AP LAWCET 2019 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Note that the AP LAWCET 2019 rank card will only be available from May 22.
AP LAWCET is an entrance exam, which is conducted by APSCHE for admission to law courses in various coveted colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Reportedly, this year, a total of 11,492 candidates appeared for the LAWCET entrance exam for 8,804 seats available across the state.