The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced 4,336 vacancies to recruit Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT). With the announcement, now begins the application process to apply for the available positions in the IBPS. The application process has started, and candidates can apply for the IBPS PO/ MT recruitment exam 2019 till August 28. Aspirants will have to visit the official website of IBPS; ibps.in. The participating banks for this year’s IBPS PO/ MT recruitment 2019 process includes Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India. Below in this article, check the important dates, the number of jobs and vacancies in each IBPS participating banks and eligibility criteria for the PO and MT recruitment process. Over 10,000 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs for 10th Pass Candidates Announced.
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2019 Exam: Tentative Dates
- Online registration including modification of application: August 7 to August 28, 2019
- Payment of Application Fees and intimation charges online: August 7 to August 28, 2019
- Download Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 23 to September 28, 2019
- Prelims Exam Call Letter: October 2019
- IBPS PO/ MT Preliminary: October 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019
- IBPS PO/ MT Prelims Result: October/ November 2019
- Download of call letter for online exam (Main): November 2019
- IBPS PO/ MT Main Exam: November 30, 2019
- IBPS PO/ MT Main Result: December, 2019
- Download Call Letters for Interview: January 2020
- Conduct of Interview: January/ February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2019 Exam: Participating Banks
- Allahabad Bank: 500
- Bank of India: 899
- Bank of Maharashtra: 350
- Canara Bank: 500
- Corporation Bank: 150
- Indian Bank: 493
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 300
- UCO Bank: 500
- Union Bank of India: 644
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2019 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be between 20 to 30 years to apply for IBPS recruitment exam. However, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, three years for OBC, ten years for persons with benchmark disability and five years each for ex-servicemen, persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir and persons affected by 1984 riots.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognised by the central government.
For IBPS PO/ MT Prelims, the exam will have questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Candidates will get one year to finish answering all the questions in the exam, which will of 100 marks.