The registration for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)Admission 2019 for class 12 and above for the academic year 2019-20 has begun. Those who are interested in studying at KV shall visit the official website; kvsonlineadmission.in. It shall be noted that the above KVS admission 2019 is for all the classes except 11th standard and the last date to apply for the same is April 9. Entries for class 11 will be issued only after the declaration of class 10 board exam results. The KVS admission 2019 would be done solely on the availability of vacancies in a particular class. Besides, there is a list of important documents that the students must carry during KVS admission 2019. From ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’ to ‘Tom’s Midnight Garden’, 7 Books That All Kids Must Read.
According to the official notification; the admission list for class 2 onward will be declared on April 12, 2019. Only candidates whose name will appear in the list, can complete the admission formalities from April 12 to April 20, 2019. Again, the admission process for class 2 onward would close on April 30, 2019. Below is the list of documents which will be required at the time of KVS admission. BSEB Class 10 Results Not to Be Declared on April 5.
KVS Admission 2019: How to Apply?
1. Visit the official website; kvsonlineadmission.in.
2. Read the detailed admission notification available on the homepage.
3. On successful registration, candidates will be assigned a unique Login Code. Note down the same carefully.
4. The admission login code obtained after registration must be used to login and fill the online application form.
5. After finishing the application form, it must be submitted by clicking on the 'Submit Application' button.
6. On successful submission, you will receive an Application Submission Code, which is different from the Login Code.
7. Note the same and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission.
KVS Admission 2019: List of Important Documents
1. A self-attested downloaded registration form with recent passport size photograph of the student attached to it.
2. Original date of birth certificate for verification.
3. SC/ ST/ OBC certificate if applicable, is required to carry during the admission at Kendriya Vidyalayas.
4. A transfer certificate (if applicable).
5. Self-attested photocopies of the date of birth, residence proof/ service proof, appointment letter/ latest pay slip (if applicable), caster certificate in the name of child and disability of certificate (if applicable).
KVS had last week released the first list for admission in class 1. The list was notably released on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya, and the same has also been posted on the notice boards of the schools.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Apr 02, 2019 10:16 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).