The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially begun the online application for the upcoming National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). All the medical aspirants are advised to visit the official website; ntaneet.nic.in to register themselves for NTA NEET 2020 exam. According to the official notification, the NEET 2020 registration process will end on December 31, 2019, but the fees can be paid until January 1, 2020. As the NEET 2020 application link is activated, the students are advised to go through the notification carefully and begin the process. Here is the list of documents required to fill in NTA NEET 2020 application form. NEET 2020 Registrations to Begin From Today: Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application and Other Details for NTA’s Medical Entrance Exam, Apply Online.
The applicants must register themselves first before filling the NTA NEET 2020 application, uploading photograph and signature, payment of application fee and submitting the form. NTA will open the correction window to edit any mistakes on the application from January 15 to January 31, 2020. NEET 2020: Registration Starts From 4 PM Today; Burka, Hijab, Kirpan Allowed For Medical Aspirants.
Documents Required for NEET 2020 Exam:
- Marksheet or passing certificate of class 10 and class 12.
- Class 12 passing certificate is not applicable to the ones who are appearing in the same board exams.
- Aadhaar Card.
- For physical disability category, candidates will have to submit a document for the same.
- For reservation candidates, they will have to submit certificates to prove their reserved category.
- Images of candidate’s photograph and signature to be uploaded on the given size as stated by NTA.
NEET UG 2020 exam paper will consist of 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). NTA will conduct the entrance exam for students who want to study MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognised Medical/Dental and other Colleges in India.