The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) will close the applications today, November 5 for the examination to recruit of Forest Guards and Foresters. Candidates who are yet to apply for the above positions, must hurry up as the registrations will end at 5:00 pm. Besides, the last date for fee payment through challan is November 7, 2018, till 2:00 pm. TNFUSRC has invited eligible candidates to fill in 878 Forest Guard Posts and 300 Forester Posts. You can read the notification and apply now on the official website of TNFUSRC; forests.tn.gov.in. MBBS Curriculum Revised After 21 Years! Know the List of Changes Introduced by the MCI Board of Governors.
It is advised to all aspirants interested in applying for the above posts, should read the ‘Information Brochure’ which is available online. For the application fee, it must further be noted that any offline mode payment such as demand draft or postal order will not be accepted. The notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard and Forester posts was published on October 6, and the application process began from October 15. RRB ALP & Technician Second-Stage CBT From November 12! Know Exam Pattern & Eligibility to Ace Group C Recruitment 2018.
Important points to remember for applying in TNFUSRC recruitment 2018
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode at forests.tn.gov.in.
2. While registering, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph, signature and relevant documents in a hard drive, CD/ DVD/ Pen drive.
3. It must be noted that the candidates must have a scanned recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/ JPEG format of size 20-50 KB) and signature (JPG/ JPEG format of size would be 10-20 KB), separately as mentioned in the information brochure.
4. A valid email ID and mobile number are mandatory for registrations, and the same shall be kept active till the declaration of results.
5. Candidates will have to upload all the necessary copies of certificates wherever required in their application forms.
The online applications uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. The general category students willing to apply should be in between the age of 21 and 30 years, while the reserved category candidates will get a relaxation up to five years, i.e. they must be 35 years to apply.