Osmania University announced the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) and Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) results today, June 14. The scores were released by the authorities at around 12 pm. All the students can check and download their rank cards online from the official websites; lawcet.tsche.ac.in, manabadi.in. LAWCET and PGLCET were conducted at the state by the University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Professor T. Papi Reddy, the chairman of the TSCHE earlier in a report published at manabadi where he confirmed that the TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET to be declared on June 14 on the official website. The exam conducted in May 2018 were for those who seek admission to 3-year and 5 year-LLB regular courses and 2-year LLM in the reputed colleges of Law in Telangana. Steps to check Telangana LAWCET and PGLCET 2018 results:
1. Visit the official website; lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
2. On the homepage, you will come across a link stating TS LAWCET and PGLCET results 2018. Click the link.
3. It will guide you to a new window where you need to mention the details.
4. Enter your Hall ticket number, registration number and Date of Birth.
5. Click view Rank Card.
6. Your scores will be displayed on the computer screen.
7. Download and take a print out of the same for future purpose.
All the candidates must download the Rank card and keep a copy as it will be needed during the counselling process. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is a coordinating body between the University Grants Commission (UGC), the state government and the universities. The council coordinates and regulates standards in institutions of higher education, research, scientific and technical institution in accordance with the guidelines set by the UGC.