The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited graduates and postgraduates to apply for job openings at the various department. It shall be noted that candidates who studied computer science can only apply for the Programmer and Computer Operator posts. Candidates can find the UPPSC recruitment 2019 notification online at the official website; uppsc.up.nic.in. As of now, UPPSC has only announced the registration dates, and eligibility criteria, the written examination date for the selection of Programmer and Computer Operator posts will be announced shortly. ONGC Recruitment 2019: GATE Qualified Candidates to Be Hired for 785 Job Posts.
UPPSC has announced a total of 16 vacancies for the post of Programmer and Computer Operator posts. "If a candidate comes to know about any error/errors in the submitted application form except in exam, name and type of recruitment, Registered Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Aadhaar Number and such cases where prescribed fee for modified category is higher," read the official notice. RRB JE Recruitment Exam 2019 Online Application Status Link Activated.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Registration for the UPPSC recruitment exam began on March 28.
- The last date for the receipt of online examination fee in the bank is April 24, 2019.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Detail
- Programmer (State agriculture production Mandi Parishad): Candidates completing B.E. or MCA or MSc or second class Bachelor degree from a recognised university with 'B' level course certificate from the DOE.
- Programmer Grade 1 Finance (Income-Expenditure) Department: Candidates with B.E. or BTech or MSc or Graduate and 'B' level certificate from DOEACC can apply for the available vacancies. However, the interested candidates must have software development in C/C-Fox Pro RDBMS, Oracle, Ingress, Sybase, D.B/Z, etc. in DOS/ Unix/ Windows active environments and have to experience in networking platforms like Novell and Windows NT.
- Programmer Grade 2 (Statistical Agriculture and Crop Insurance): Graduates with PG Diploma in Computer Science or 'A' level certificate from the Department of Electronics and having knowledge of Software Development like C/C Fox Pro, RDBMS as Oracle, Ingress, Sybase, DB/2, etc. in DOS/ Unix/Windows environment can apply.
- Computer Operator Grade 'B' (UP Public Service Commission): Graduates with a diploma in Computer Science or Graduate degree with 'O' certificate from Department of Electronics can apply. Besides, they should have data entry knowledge.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
For the positions of Programmer, Programmer Grade 1 and Programmer Grade 2, candidates will be selected from marks obtained in the written exam. Again, for the posts of Computer Operator Grade B, the selection will be made on the basis of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the written exam and Hindi-English typewriting. The exam centre will be intimated to the candidates through their e-Admission certificate.
Before applying for the current openings in UPPSC, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria in detail available online. The last date for submission of UPPSC recruitment application is April 28.