The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will close the online application for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) today, November 20, 2019. In case, you have not applied for the UPTET 2019 exam; you must visit the official website; upbasiceduboard.gov.in soon before the online window closes. The UPTET 2019 registration has begun on November 1, 2019. It is to be noted here the application fee for the examination can be paid till tomorrow, November 21 and candidates will be able to print the application form until the next day, which is November 22, 2019. The full notification released by the UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Prayagraj is available online. Know UPTET Exam Date and Eligibility Criteria Here.
As it is the last day to apply for UPTET 2019 exam today, it is advisable that candidates must read the instructions and procedures carefully and keep all the information and scanned copies ready, as instructed by the UP Examination Regulatory Authority. Besides, the candidates should have an active personal Mobile Number or personal email ID. Maharashtra TET 2020 Schedule Released: State Teacher Eligibility Test to Be Held in January, Check Full Timetable Online.
UPTET 2019: Important Dates
- UPTET 2019 Notification: October 31, 2019
- UPTET 2019 Registration Started On: November 1, 2019
- UPTET 2019 Application Last Date: November 20, 2019
- Last Date to Pay UPTET 2019 Application Fee: November 21, 2019
- Print UPTET 2019 Application Form: November 22, 2019
- UPTET 2019 Admit Card: December 12, 2019
- UPTET 2019 Exam Date: December 22, 2019
How to Apply for UPTET 2019 Exam?
- Visit the official website; upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Fill the online registration form. After the successful submission, a registration number gets generated for future reference.
- To verify the registration process, a candidate will have to fill the registration number, and submit OTP received on the email id.
- No correction will be allowed after the verification.
- Pay the application fee in the given format. The fee can be paid through Debit or Credit card.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will have to print the “Fill Complete Registration Form,” to complete the process.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in JPG format.
- Download and keep the copy of the UPTET 2019 confirmation page of the application.
After the successful conduct of UPTET 2019 exam on December 22, the board will release the answer key on December 26, 2019, as per the schedule. With the help of the answer key, candidates would be able to tally their performance.