Heartbreaking Video: 6-Year-Old Boy Gets Electrocuted in Hyderabad While Playing, Shocking Incident Captured on Camera
The shocking incident of a 6-year-old boy getting electrocuted while playing got captured on the camera | (Photo Credits: Youtube screenshot)

Hyderabad, February 12: In a heartbreaking incident, a six-year-old boy in Hyderabad was electrocuted on Monday while playing in a township in the city. The boy was playing a ball game with other boys in his residential colony when the tragic incident took place. Mumbai Man Electrocuted on Local Train Rooftop at CSMT Station.

The main cause of electrocution was the absence of the protective iron plate which was removed by the society maintenance staff. The society said that it did so for technical reasons. However, the decision proved fatal. Woman, Son Electrocuted to Death in Delhi's Sangam Vihar.

The victim was a student of class I and was playing with his friends when the incident took place.

In a shocking video, the boy can be seen standing motionless as soon as he touches the pole.

Watch the Video Below:

However, nobody notices that the boy is standing lifeless until he falls down. It's only after the boy falls that the other boys playing around him realise what has happened. Hyderabad police said that the boy unknowingly touched the pole and came in contact with a live wire. The shocking incident has brought to light the civic apathy in the residential township.