Pune, August 21: In a sad incident around 22 students and a teacher of Rambhau Mhalgi School were admitted to Bharti Hospital in Pune on Wednesday. They were admitted in the hospital after complaints of vomiting and loose-motion, following they ate mid-day meal at school.
According to the initial information, all the students and the teacher felt anxiety after consuming the mid-day meal at the Rambhau Mhalgi School in Pune. Soon after this, complaints of vomiting and loose-motion followed. Taking immediate action, all the affected children and the teacher were admitted in the Bharti Hospital, where their treatment is underway. Food Poisoning Case in Telangana: 5 Students Hospitalised After Allegedly Eating Contaminated Food at Hostel
Here's the tweet:
Maharashtra: 22 students & a teacher of Rambhau Mhalgi School in Pune admitted to Bharti Hospital today, when they complained of vomiting and loose-motion after consuming mid-day meal at school.
— ANI (@ANI) August 21, 2019
The district administration has been informed about the incident. However, no reports of action or enquiry have come yet.