Hyderabad, October 2: A four-year-old girl died of electrocution after she tried to open the refrigerator in a supermarket. The shocking incident, which occurred in Navipet mandal of Nizamabad district on Monday, was captured on CCTV camera. Rishita had gone to the supermarket along with her father Rajasekhar. He was looking for ice-cream in a fridge while she went to the adjacent fridge apparently for chocolates. The moment she touched the door, she was electrocuted. Lucknow Shocker: Class 12 Student Dies by Suicide After Mother Scolds Her for Using Mobile
Unaware of this, her father continued to look for ice-cream. After some seconds, when he started moving he found Rishita hanging with her hand in contact with the fridge door. He immediately picked up the child and rushed here to hospital, where doctors declared her dead. Patna Shocker: 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped, Gang-Raped by Six Men in Agricultural Field, Three Arrested
Girl Dies While Trying To Open Refrigerator in Supermarket
సూపర్ మార్కెట్లో చాక్లెట్ కోసం ఫ్రిడ్జ్ ఓపెన్ చేయబోతే షాక్ కొట్టి చిన్నారి మృతి
నిజామాబాద్ - నందిపేట్లోని నవీపేటకు చెందిన రాజశేఖర్ తన కూతురు రుషిత (4)తో కలిసి N సూపర్ మార్కెట్ వెళ్ళగా ఫ్రిడ్జ్ షాక్ కొట్టి చిన్నారి రుషిత ప్రాణాలు కోల్పోయింది.
చిన్నారి చాక్లెట్ కోసం ఫ్రిడ్జ్… pic.twitter.com/XAgbB8NdoO
— Telugu Scribe (@TeluguScribe) October 2, 2023
The girl’s parents and other relatives staged a protest with her body in front of the supermarket, demanding action against the management for their negligence. Police registered a case and took up investigation.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Oct 02, 2023 06:54 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).