Couple Electrocuted in a ‘Batman’ Parachute After They Hit High-Voltage Cables at a Russian Beach (Watch Video)
Couple Electrocuted in a ‘Batman’ Parachute After They Hit High-Voltage Cables at a Russian Beach (Watch Video) (Photo Credit: YouTube/ KaFaDoKyA NEWS)

In a horrifying incident, a couple hit overhead electricity power cables while they were experiencing their 'Batman' parascending adventure on a Russian beach. The adventure turned scary as the young couple who were holidaying got their parachute stuck on electric power cables. Their kite got entangled in the live electrical wires, which electrocuted them as they were violently tossed in the air. The shock left them spinning around the cables for a while and then they dangled on their harnesses. Chennai Woman Falls Asleep with Earphones On, Gets Electrocuted.

While the boy is struggling for his life, the 21-year-old woman has suffered from electric shocks and severe scratches as reported by Daily Mail. The reports also said that the man is sustained serious multiple fractures because of the shocks.

A video that is doing rounds on the internet captured the whole nightmare. It shows them falling to the ground while all the people on the beach rushed to their rescue. A man who calls himself 'Alex Batman' who offers such rides fled as soon as this accident took place and according to Daily Mail. The police are hunting for him.

Take a look at the video.

The sunbathers who came to their rescue saw the entire scene. One of them reportedly at Dzhubga resort also filmed it where they are seen struggling with the cables. It is said that the unexpected drop in the wind caused the couple to hit the live cables.