Would you be disgusted if you found a dead worm in your meal? Well, that is what happened to a man in Hyderabad after he discovered a worm in a curry he ordered at a hotel. Shocked and disgusted, the man captured the incident in a video that has since gone viral. The man who had ordered Poori and Curry at Shri Raghavendra Hotel in Gaddi Annaram. Only after a few bites did the man discover the worm in the curry. Videos shared on X (formerly Twitter) capture the unsettling moment as the man zooms in on the unwelcome addition to his meal. The viral footage has prompted scrutiny of hygiene practices at local eateries. Hyderabad: Man Discovers Live Worm ‘Crawling’ in Dairy Milk Chocolate, Cadbury Responds After Video Goes Viral.

Worm Found in Hyderabad Poori Curry

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)