Lightning strikes can cause a lot of panic. In a recent incident that happened in the UK's Chalgrove, a bolt of lightning could be seen striking a house's chimney. The electrifying chimney-shattering moment was caught on camera by a neighbour's ring doorbell camera. Fortunately, the homeowners were out for lunch when the lightning struck the chimney. The shattered bricks of the chimney also smashed a car that was parked near the house. Rasgulla Idli Viral Video Is The Latest Addition to the List of Weird Food Combinations! Watch.
Watch the Viral Video Here:
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)