A dog in US’ Colorado Springs accidentally started a house fire after turning on the stove in the middle of the night. The incident occurred on June 26, according to authorities. The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to the house around 4:43 am after the family reported a fire on the stove, which was quickly extinguished. The family was alerted by their Apple HomePod, which sent a "high heat" notification. Viral footage on social media shows the dog jumping up to inspect boxes on the stove, inadvertently turning it on and igniting the boxes. Fire department officials believe this accidental action caused the fire. Flash Mob Robbery in US: Dozens Loot, Ransack Gas Station in Oakland, Store Owner Says Cops Took Hours to Respond; Video Surfaces.

Dog Starts House Fire in Colorado

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)