India will square off against Bangladesh in FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers on Oct 15, 2019, at the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan in Kolkata. This ground is popularly known as Salt Lake Stadium. This will be the second round Group E match. Football fans in Kolkatta have all the reasons to stay excited as Indian Football Team will be in action first time in eight years in the City of Joy. The home team will head into this match as a confident side after putting up an impressive performance against Asian champions Qatar, where they managed a draw. The Salt Lake Stadium is expected to be jam-packed, therefore we will brief you with schedule, ticket details and guidelines that you should follow before visiting the venue for India vs Bangladesh match to avoid any last-minute problem. India's FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers Asia Schedule & Points Table: Second Round Fixtures of Indian National Football Team, Match Timings & Venue Details.
The Indian team will play without the service of star centre-back Sandesh Jhingan, who picked up an injury in a friendly match last week. The Blue Tigers arrived in Kolkata on Oct 13, 2019, after 10 days preparatory camp in Guwahati. The Indian Team has indeed performed well under new coach Igor Stimac, who since taking charge has stressed on introducing a host of new faces in the team. Bangladesh is the lowest rank team in Group E, while India is on the 4th position with one point from two outings. India lost to Oman 1-2 in their campaign opener in Guwahati. Now let us go through some important guidelines for visiting Salt Lake Stadium for India vs Bangladesh Match. IND vs BAN, FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers Match Preview: Sunil Chhetri-Minus India Aim For 1st Win Against Bangladesh.
Guidelines To Be Followed For India vs Bangladesh Match
1. Tickets of India vs Bangladesh match was available online at Book My Show, unfortunately, the tickets have been sold out. If you have purchased the ticket, then you should visit the venue two hours prior to the start of the match. The match will begin at 7:30 pm IST (Indian Standard Time).
2. You are not allowed to carry bags, helmets, cameras, bottles, laptops, lighter, tobacco products, outside food as these items are strictly prohibited.
3. Tickets are not exchangeable, non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
4. Tickets which are damaged or stolen will not be replaced.
5. Commercial photography, audio or video recordings are strictly prohibited.
6. Smoking is only allowed in certain designated areas of the stadium.
Jhingan suffered an Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury that is likely to keep him out of action for a considerable period. The Kerala Blasters centre-back sustained the injury during India's 1-1 friendly draw against NorthEast United in Guwahati on October 9, 2019. The Bangladesh side has been defeated by India twice. Bangladesh is ranked at number 187 in FIFA table, while India is placed at 104th position.