Celebrate the festival of Diwali by expressing your greetings and wishes for your loved ones in a new way. As the Festival of Lights brings new hope and happiness, it is now the time to send wishes to your friends and family. And, the Facebook-owned WhatsApp is a free and convenient way to greet your dear ones. Sending Diwali wishes with creative stickers is a better way than conventional messages and texts. To make Deepawali a special one by sending Diwali WhatsApp Stickers to friends and family for sending them wishes. Here's how you can download these attractive stickers on your smartphone. Diwali 2019 WhatsApp Stickers For Sending Wishes and Greetings to Your Friends & Family: How To Make Free Diwali Stickers on Your Smartphone.
1. The process is pretty simple for both Android and iOS versions. For Android, the users need to open the Google Play Store and search for 'Diwali WhatsApp Stickers' in the search bar at the top.
2. After searching on the Play Store, the user will get plenty of apps. These are third-party apps, and the user can download any of the apps.
3. After downloading the third-party apps, the user needs to install the same on the Android phone.
4. Once the installation process is complete, open the third-party app to add the pack that you like the most.
5. The user can add Diwali packs by tapping the '+' sign given on the right side. The added packs will be visible in the recently added ones only.
Coming to the iOS platform, the process of downloading Diwali WhatsApp Stickers is a bit different. Happy Diwali 2019 Wishes: Twitterati Celebrates Festival of Lights With Shubh Deepawali Greetings and Messages (Check Tweets).
The users get only a handful of options. Also, adding third-party apps on Apple iPhone is not an easy task as that of Android.
1. Firstly, the iOS user needs to open a conversation and then tap on sticker icon provided at the bottom.
2. Now, tap on '+' sign and download the available stickers. However, the iOS users will have to rely on friends with Android phone for sending them the Diwali Stickers.
3. Once the Diwali WhatsApp Stickers are received on your phone, these stickers can be added as favourites on iPhone.
Follow these simple step-by-step guidelines for downloading Diwali WhatsApp Stickers on your Android & iOS phones.