Reliance Jio, a leading telecom giant has officially introduced the JioRail app for JioPhone as well as JioPhone 2 users. In a bid to proffer smartphone-like experience on its popular 4G feature phone, this newly launched application will assist Jio users with ticket booking services. This IRCTC reserved ticket booking service is available for all the users using Jio Phone through the newly launched application. With the help of JioRail app, the users will be able to book or cancel train tickets by using several payment options like debit cards, credit cards and e-wallets. Mukesh Ambani Plans to Take on Amazon, Flipkart; Reliance to Launch Online Shopping Platform Soon.
The customers can also get train information, train routes, seat availability, PNR status and several other details through the app. Moreover, the customers can also book Tatkal train tickets with the JioRail app for any last minute travel plans. The new JioRail app is available exclusively via Jio App Store. The application also allows the users to create a new IRCTC account, if a user does not have any account with IRCTC. This new application from Reliance Jio also offers other services such as PNR status change alerts, locate train, food ordering and more.
Here's How Reliance Jio users can book or cancel train tickets, check PNR status on their Jio Phones via JioRail App: -
1. Firstly, the Jio Phone users need to download the JioRail app on their JioPhone or JioPhone 2. The app can simply be downloaded from Jio App Store.
2. After downloading the application, the users need to open the JioRail app on their JioPhone or JioPhone 2.
3. Now, the users need to select any one option from train ticket booking, Train schedule, PNR Status or Ticket cancellation.
4. After selecting the option, the users need to enter all the details required for the option chosen.
5. After manually entering all the details, the users will automatically get the required details immediately.
Reliance Jio mentioned in a statement that, "Train ticket booking has been made quite simple on the JioRail app. With this unique service, India’s consumers can avoid standing in long queues or pay agent fees to book tickets and instead enjoy an enhanced digital life experience".