OnePlus, the Chinese smartphone brand has officially a cloud storage of up to 50GB for the OnePlus users. If you own an OnePlus smartphone, the company is already offering 5G of free cloud storage. With the upcoming festive season in India, OnePlus is actively focusing on delivering various new things for the OnePlus users. If the market reports are to be believed, the company is working on new OxygenOS update as well as Diwali themed icon pack. Amazon Great Indian Festival 2019 Sale Best Deals: Offers on iPhone XS, Vivo U10, OnePlus 7 Pro, Amazon Echo Dot & Samsung 4K Smart TV To Avail This Diwali.
OnePlus’ cloud storage feature will rival against the likes of Google One and Microsoft OneDrive. This new storage feature is available for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro users only. This cloud storage is offered for the new flagship smartphone users with a new OxygenOS update. The company has rolled out this feature on OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro with OxygenOS 10.0.4 and OxygenOS 10.0.3 OS updates respectively. OnePlus 8 Pro Leaked Render Image Hints Quad Rear Cameras & Punch-Hole Display; Expected Price, Features & Specifications.
However, other OnePlus users will soon get this cloud storage, which will be offered in a phased manner. The company has confirmed that the cloud storage will be available on devices as far as OnePlus 6.
Never Settle, even when it comes to storing your best memories.
Introducing Cloud Service on OnePlus. With free storage available to users in India, you can also claim 50GB of additional storage, valid for an entire year.
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) October 23, 2019
How To Claim up to 50GB of Cloud Storage on OnePlus 7T & OnePlus 7T Pro smartphones:-
1. First of all, the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro users need to update their smartphones to the latest OxygenOS update.
2. After updating the devices, the users can activate cloud service by heading to settings and opening the Cloud Service menu.
3. Now, the users will require to sign in with OnePlus account which can also be used to access the backed-up media at cloud.oneplus.in.
4. After logging in, the OnePlus users will get complimentary storage of 5GB. However, the OnePlus 7T users will be able to claim an additional 50GB for a year as a part of an introductory offer.
5. The customers interested in buying additional storage, they can opt for three storage options – 50GB, 120GB and 1TB. These options will be offered for a period of either one month, three months, six months or 12 months.
6. The prices for the additional storage starts at Rs 75 per month for 50GB cloud storage. It goes up to Rs 900 for a year. However, 120GB and 1TB plan will be available at a price of Rs 140 per month and Rs 560 per month respectively. This plan will be available at Rs 1680 and Rs 6720 for a year.