Mumbai, September 28: September has been the month of great smartphone launches. In September, major brands like Apple, Motorola, Nokia and Xiaomi introduced their premium, mid-range and budget smartphones in India and globally. During its global event, Apple launched its most anticipated iPhone 15 series, showcasing the next-generation A17 Pro chipset-powered iPhone Pro models. Motorola introduced its mid-range smartphones like Moto G54, Moto G84, and Moto Edge 40 Neo. Nokia launched its Nokia G42, and Xiaomi launched its 13T series.
During September, there were a few launches from other tech companies like Lava Mobiles, itel, etc. October is also lined up with new smartphones expected to launch with amazing specifications and next-gen powerful performance. The new lineup of the smartphone coming out in October is likely to pack a new camera, processor and other capabilities. Check the list of smartphones launching in October 2023. iPhone 16 Series Likely To Come With A18 Pro Chipset and Major Design Upgrades, Apple May Launch iPhone 16 Ultra Variant in 2024.
List of upcoming Smartphones in October 2023:
In October, many devices are confirmed to launch, and others are expected to launch. In the list, we have only covered the most awaited smartphones that will launch next month. OPPO A18 Launched in UAE: From Design To Specifications, Know Everything About New OPPO Smartphone Here.
- Vivo V29 and Vivo V29 Pro: Vivo is set to launch its new smartphones on October 4, 2023, at 12 PM. The new device is set to launch with a powerful camera with IMX663 sensor, an expected 6.78-inch screen with 120Hz refresh rate, and many other features.
- Google Pixel 8 and Google Pixel 8 Pro: The new Pixel 8 series smartphones from Google are teased by Google to launch on October 4, 2023, at 10 AM Eastern Time.
- OnePlus Open: OnePlus is expected to introduce its new foldable smartphone, OnePlus Open, in October. As per recent reports, the smartphone may launch as early as October 4, 2023.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: Samsung was rumoured to unveil its Galaxy S23 FE in September, but the company did not launch or tease anything about its new Fan Edition version of Galaxy S23. According to the reports, the new expected date for this smartphone is likely to be October 19, 2023.
- Samsung Galaxy F44: As per rumours, Samsung's other rumoured mid-range smartphone was not launched in September. As per reports, the launch will likely be in October month.
- Xiaomi 13T series: Xiaomi recently unveiled its Xiaomi 13T and Xiaomi 13T Pro smartphones with Leica-powered cameras and other flagship features. The new smartphones may or may not launch in India.
- Vivo Y78: Vivo Y78 is already available on its global website and is expected to launch in India soon. The launch date is rumoured to be October 3, 2023. However, the company has not updated any teaser or details, so that it may launch later next month.
- Oppo A18: Oppo has launched its new A18 budget smartphone in UAE on September 28, 2023. It has all the basic features, a camera, and a massive 5,000mAh battery. The company may soon launch it in India.
In October, there can be a few surprise launches and introducing unexpected smartphones. So far, the smartphones listed above are getting the October release, and others are rumoured to launch during the same month. The October month is full of festivals. During this festive season, customers can expect many price cuts, surprise launches, discounts and offers on already-launched or upcoming smartphones.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 28, 2023 07:14 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).