Spotify, the online streaming service provider, is giving the premium subscribers a free Google Home Mini as a part of its collaboration with the search engine. If you are a premium subscriber of Spotify and interested in getting a free Google’s Home speaker, here's how you can clinch one for yourself. But it is important to note that this offer is valid for US subscribers only. Both new and existing Spotify subscribers stand a chance to get a free Google Home Mini. Google Starts Combining Gmail Photos with Google Account Profile Photo For G Suite Users: Report.
The company announced the free giveaway on Tuesday for the eligible Premium Individual and Premium Family master account users, which will be available till stocks last.
How To Get Google Home Mini From Spotify:
1. First of all, the users need to login their Spotify account on the official website. The users need to click on either ‘Get Individual’ or ‘Get Family’, depending upon the Spotify account held by the user.
2. After clicking through, the users will be prompted to log in with their credentials used while creating the Spotify account.
3. Once the user is logged in, the page will be redirected automatically to Google Store with Google Home Mini smart speaker priced reduced to Zero. The eligible users can select the required colour of the smart speaker.
4. After the paperwork is done, the Spotify users will get an official confirmation from the company regarding their free Google Home Mini.
5. Once everything is completed, the users need to wait patiently for Google Home Mini to arrive at their desired destination.
As a reminder, Spotify also offered Google smart speaker for free last year as well. If you availed the promotion deal previous year, then you are not eligible for this offer. Google Home Mini currently retails at $49. Additionally, not all subscribers are eligible for this offer which includes students, free account users, discounted accounts. However, they can upgrade their accounts to become eligible for the offer.